So, as all of you have probably figured out, today is Heidi's due date and still no sign of her. AUHHH!!! I now know that it's any possible time now and it's just frustrating not knowing when. Today we went to church and I took a break from singing on stage and enjoyed myself in the crowd. I wore my High-heeled boots, so Brandon had to catch me a couple of times when I lost my balance! Pretty ridiculous huh?! hehe. After church we all came home and took a nap, then I hit the house cleaning! Relaxation is my #1 goal tonight as we watch Brothers and Sisters. Then some prayer; asking God to please deliver me!!! (or should I say Heidi?) hehe. I'm a pretty good blogger about things so I promise as soon as she comes I'll get some pics up ASAP!! I love you guys and wish me luck!!!
PS- Enjoy the winter weather!! Christmas will be here before we know it!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
No Baby Yet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment