So....she's still not here. I'm completely effaced and almost at a 7 in dilation. Can you believe that?? My contractions haven't been bad...but I'm just really surprised that she hasn't just fallen out yet!!! Brandon and I went to bed around 9 o'clock last night and completely passed out. I woke up with more contractions around 2 am thinking, "Okay, this might be it!" Nope!! Needless to say, it has to happen any day now but she's making sure we know that she's coming when she ready, not when we are! :-) Brandon took me to the movies today and we went out to visit my parents. And our night is planned on spending it with Brookie watching movies! Hopefully something will progress tonight!!! Things are definitely happening, it's just when she's coming out that we're having a hard time determining. We love you all and hopefully we'll have some good news before too long!!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment