Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Sorry friends. My computer crashed and I just got this one up and running.
PS- Can't talk for long...I'm doing an updo for a girl who will be here in a few....so I have to make it quick!!


So anyways- life has been good. The craft fairs were this weekend and you can bet that I probably went to just about every single one of them...except the Applegate one. I came back with SO many Christmas ideas that I have to get started on ASAP!! I took tons of pictures on my phone so I wouldn't forget them...hehe...don't know if you're suppose to do that or not...but I did. :-) Friday, I was out until about 10:30 pm with my mom and my two sisters. We had a blast!!! My dad babysat Brookie for me and we hit the hotel fairs all afternoon and night. Bought Brooklyn and Heidi some hair bows and found Heidi the cutest Christmas onesie!! Plus- Santa got Brooklyn a thing or two!! Saturday, my good friend Sarah and I, took off at 9:45 am and didn't get home until 5 pm. Brooklyn stayed with her daddy; and they accomplished alot of things. For instance...I can park in my garage again!! YEA!!! I think I need to start leaving more often!! hehe. Anyways, I don't know how much walking I did but I sure wish they would've planned the craft fairs around my due date (I know....wishful thinking, right?!). I walked off the soles of my shoes, and had more contractions than I can account for!! Time's a gettin' close!! I'm can now say that I am officially "craft faired out"!! No more until next year, and I don't really even want to think about next year until next year comes!! :-)

Today I have a hair appointment. I'm doing a wedding next weekend. I have the brides hair and then 3 bridesmaids!! Yikes!! I love doing updos though and getting people ready for wedding...and I guess I'm good at it since everyone keeps asking me to do it....but now I'm getting paid!!! :-) Big plus!! I've done several weddings now, and actually, I just got done with a wedding last weekend. Something to keep me busy....that's what I always say!!


Well, I'm gonna get out of here!! Love you guys!!

0 comments: