So....I've been kinda busy today. Maybe a little bored....hehe!! This is Brooklyn's Christmas dress this year. I made it!! It's not finished....still have some embroidering to do on it. She thinks it's just the coolest thing ever. I talked to my mom today and told her about the dress and she told me that I needed to make a matching one for Heidi....so....I did. Heidi's isn't quite finished yet. I have to get some more ribbon and embellishments to go on it and then hers will be done. I also made 2 other little dresses today, just out of different fabric. One for Brookie, and the other for Heidi...yes...they match!! I'm so excited. I'm not quite sure about the size for Heidi...so, mom suggested that I use one of Brooklyn's baby dolls that life size....I did...it worked. (hopefully)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Busy, Busy, Busy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
ok, i'm in the modern age now, you and jessica are my first blogs
Post a Comment