Friday, October 10, 2008

Nursery Tour

Well, here's my new nursery. Bare with me because its not finished yet. There's still curtains to be made, things hung on the walls, and etc...but for the most part...here it is!

This is a mirror my sis-in-law found and then painted black polka-dots on it!!

My diaper bag I had made!! I love it and can't wait to use it!! I'm super excited. It's already got all my supplies for little Heidi in there!!



Some picture frames that are going to be hung up in here. My new project is working on finding black and white pics to put in them.



This is a big H I bought at Hobby Lobby, then I sprayed it silver to match the room. They're normally gold.









This is a really cool idea we had....instead of buying the mobile to match the bedding (I didn't like it very much) I went and found christmas ornament and made my own. I think Heidi will enjoy this one!







For the most part...everything is lavender and black/white. Kind of different, but I want something delicate looking and unique. I've still got to buy a big canvas and do some kind of painting to put above the changing table and find some picture frames to paint and put them up on the black shelves that I still have to hang!!! haha.



My bassinet in our bedroom!







This is our changing table. It's not finished and it's suppose to be white!! I can't wait to get that in!! Hope it's ready before our little Heidi comes!! Hope you guys enjoy and sorry it's not finished so you can see the full project!!









11 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your nursery - the purple, black and white are very unique but VERY sweet and cute! Love all of your ideas. That polka dot mirror is cute!
Thanks for sharing!

Suz said...

What a beautiful nursery! I LOVE the ornament idea for the mobile! And the bedding is precious! I love the whole room. I will have to save this link for ideas for my one day nursery! :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Round cribs are SOOO cute! The purple and black look great together.

Angie Seaman said...

Sooooo Adorable. Love it! I'm a huge fan of anything zebra. Way to go on the decor. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/

Kara said...

The colors are so unique but still so feminine in your nursery. I especially love your mobile idea and that beautiful round crib is just the centerpiece of the room. Thanks for sharing!
God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I love the round crib and the mobile is so creative! Beautiful.

Kelly said...

I was just browsing through the Nursery tour blog post and came to yours...

Im obsessed with what you did! I LOVE IT!! Good job.

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks awesome!

His Doorkeeper said...

Your nursery is the most unusual...I think it is great with the black/white bedding!

Did you have the round bed with your first baby?

Great job!

phillips phamily said...

So modern and chic! I love those picture frames. Good luck with and God bless the rest of your pregnancy.

The Allens said...

The purple walls are great!