Monday, October 22, 2007

Time to start calming down!!

Okay....the weddings over!! It went really awesome....couldn't have been more perfect!! Now the happy couple are in Mexico enjoying themselves.

I'm glad everything went smoothly...now it's time to chill. I'm exhausted. Brandon, Brookie, and I caught up on some rest yesterday. We slept for a long time. Now, today, I'm trying to pick up where I last left off. Getting back on our regular routine.
Now it's time for Halloween!! I bought Brookie a Halloween outfit today, it's really cute. Our church is having a Trunk-or-Treat, so I'm not really sure on how the plans are going to be for Halloween. When I figure it out, I'll be sure to let you guys know.


My daddy left for Haiti Saturday. He's going down there to work on the church building some more!! If you happen to think about it, throw a prayer out there for him!!


Well, I think I'm going to go. I really don't have much to write about. Still sleepy.

Love you guys.

0 comments: