Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Hello Blogger Friends!!!

Ya'll like house cleaning?? Well, sometimes I get in one of my "Moods". I've been cleaning house all day...and I'm not just talking about your basic cleaning....I'm talkin' like spring cleaning....or actually, I'll call it "Fall cleaning"! I've been doing some pretty heavy duty stuff today, and I'm loving every bit of it. Brooklyn's room is CLEAN. I got all of her clothes that don't fit put away and all of the toys organized. I even rearranged her room! haha. I think she really likes it. Not only that, but I think she's discovered new toys that she forgot she had. Needless to say, she's been in there all day. Which is GREAT!!

Can ya'll believe that Christmas is around the corner?! Completely insane huh? I'm shocked....excited, but shocked. This year I'm going to try to hit that "Day after Thanksgiving sale" that I always hear about. Sounds like fun.

Well, I'm checkin' out!! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh you will LOVE shopping after thanksgiving. I always get up at midnight to get ready for it haha.

Anyways I wish I could get ym house cleaned :)
glad the wedding went well :)

Rachel said...

oh ps where are the wedding pics??