Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween thinkin'......


These are pictures of Brooklyn from Halloween last year!! Is she not the cutest bumble bee you've ever seen? If you say no, then you're lyin'!! Her costume was so adorable. This year she's suppose to be a fairy. A beautiful fairy, might I add, but she wants to be a pirate. I told ya'll the story not to long ago of the whole pirate ordeal. haha. Well, she's going to be a fairy. BOTTOM LINE!! I don't think she'll mind so much once all that candy starts rollin' on in. She'll completely forget about the whole pirate thing. (cross my fingers!!) Anyways, our church is having a Trunk-or-Treat on wed. that we'll be going to. More than likely Brandon and I will run to Springdale first to see my parents then we'll come back to Rogers. Probably leave out pretty early that way we'll be back in time to do all that we need to do.
Well, Brookie and I painted pumpkins yesterday. haha. I had this idea yah see. I saw it in a magazine. You take your pumpkins and get silver, black, and purple spray paint and paint them the different colors. Then you can decorate them however you like...paint spiders on them or whatever. Well, I found some paint and Brookie picked out the pumpkins that she wanted. We started with the purple, and it just didn't look that good. It didn't hardly cover it up what-so-ever. So, I pull out the silver, expecting it to do the same thing....and boy was I wrong. My pumpkins look like sheet metal!!! If you think I'm joking, just go ahead and drive by my house!!! They are so shiny and silvery that they look fake...EXTREMELY FAKE!!! haha. Well, Brooklyn thought they were cool. I know that because she said..."Momma, these are cool!!" I guess that's all that matters!!! :-) To make them look a little bit better, I got some fuzzy spiders and glued them on the pumpkins!!! It's just hilarious. I'll see if I can't get some pictures to post and show you guys!!
Love you all,
Nikki

0 comments: