Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Weddings! Weddings! Weddings!

Hello everyone.

1st of all I was going to tell you guys about the wedding. (Josh and Kristen's, our friends) So, the hair was awesome. I actually pulled it off. I was pretty nervous about the whole thing, but it turned out exactly how she wanted it. So, I'm happy about that. The wedding was short and sweet. It was a country/fall wedding. We all sat on hay bales and the isle way was lit with lanterns. (such a good idea) Then reception had floating candles lit on the pool with hay bales to sit on. There were cornstalks and pumpkins and all kinds of mums for decor, then white "Christmas" lights everywhere. It was really neat. We decorated their car all up and sent them on there way to Eureka Springs.


So, Jessica and Kyle's wedding is almost here!! Who's nervous?? (you can't raise you're hand Jessica, cause that one's a given!!) I'm getting pretty pumped up about the whole thing. We've got a Bacherlorette Party happenin' this weekend!! Woohoo!! I've already talked to Chelsey about it today. I think we're both pretty excited about it. I'm bringin' all the chocolate goodies....and popcorn, since I know that's Jessica's favorite! We're going to have a blast.
Then, next Friday, the bride and all the bride's maids and moms are getting manicures and pedicures!! That's always fun. If you don't like being pampered, you're crazy!!

Anyways, keep the family in you're prayers, especially Jessica, as we get down to the last little strip till the wedding!!!

Love everyone!!! Bye.

0 comments: