Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I was tagged by Jessica!

The Game of Tag about your MAN:




1. Who is your man? Paul Brandon, we just call him Brandon though.




2. How long have you been together? 4 1/2 years, wow!




3. How long did you date? We dated for 8 months, then I got my ring, ummm, It's was almost 2 years.




4. How old is your man? 21




5. Who eats more? OMG, he does by FAR!!!




6. Who said "I love you" first? He did!




7. Who is taller? He is definately taller, by at least 7 inches.




8. Who sings better? I think I sing better, but that isn't saying much!




9. Who is smarter? Well, I don't know. We're definately not dumb if that answers your question!! haha. I'm usually the one asking him all the questions though!



10. Whose temper is worse? Well, that's hard to say. We're both very layed back people and don't get mad very easily. But, I'd say he leans closer to that worse one though....don't tell him I said that!!



11. Who does the laundry? Definately me!! He hasn't had to do laundry since we've been together!




12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do that.




13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brandon does, the nightstand is over there and he has to be close to the alarm clock....but if I had to choose, I'd be the one on that side. It's my favorite side!



14. Who pays the bills? I do, I try to keep his focus off of them, he has enough things to worry about.



15. Who is better with the computer? I am, but he's definately getting better!!


16. Who mows the lawn? Brandon does that....everytime I took the mower it breaks, so he just prefers that I stay away from it anyways.




17. Who cooks dinner? Me! The only time he'll cook is if I'm late getting home and supper's not ready, then he'll cook some ramon noodles.




18. Who drives when you are together? He does, unless I'm in one of those "moods", then I drive. (buts thats not very often.)




19. Who pays when you go out? Brandon does. He always has!!



20. Who is most stubborn? Him, definately him! I am easily swayed.




21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think we both do this equally well.




22. Whose parents do you see the most? His, they live really close by.


23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, of course!




24. Who asked who out? He asked me, to go rock climbing....hehe. I went of course and loved it!




25. Who proposed? Brandon did.




26. Who is more sensitive? We can both be pretty sensitive about things. I am probably more sensitive though.




27. Who has more friends? I don't really know. We probably have about the same.




28. Who has more siblings? He does.


29. Who wears the pants in the family? Most big decisions we make together. I let him lead though.
I love my man!!!!
I tag Rachel Baldini and Rachel Hunt!!

0 comments: