Saturday, October 6, 2007

What a week....

So, Brandon's had the whole week off, which has been really nice to be able to spend time with him. I love being with him; the whole time he's home, all I want to do is cuddle. haha. He's probably gettin' sick of me by now. Anyways, our week together has been alot of fun. He's been trying to come up with things to do so we won't be "boring people", which I totally agree with, but this week has been awesome to just chill. We seem to always be
going.....everywhere.


Thursday was the circus! I've never been to a circus before and let me tell you, if you haven't been to one you need to go! It's so incredible!! Brookie and I had a blast. They had awesome elephants there, horses, a miniature cow (yah, my jaw dropped when I saw it!!), camels and everything else you can think of. Brooklyn was bug eyed the entire time just drinking it all in. haha. I want an elephant though! For those of you who know me, that probably doesn't surprise you. They're amazing creatures and they're so cute. If I could ever have one, I would!!! Anyways, ya'll check out the circus if it's ever close to you. It's definately worth getting tickets for!!


Friday night, I headed out to the riding barn to help Grace and Yavonne get ready for a horse show. We accomplished quite a bit in a small amount of time. Not much stress, might I add. I don't think I've ever gotten ready for a horse show with no stress. haha. I guess since I'm not the one showing I don't have that burden of stress to carry....which is nice for a change.
So, Saturday morning, I'm up a 5:45, Running might I add, out the door. (I was running late due to my husband turning the alarm clock off 3 times!!) I threw my hair up in a horrible ponytail, grabbed my makeup bag in one hand and a brush in the other, gave Brandon a kiss goodbye and headed of to Prarie Grove for another horse adventure. Grace did awesome too. 1st place AND a Grand Champion!! I'm so proud of her.


After coming home, our little family jumped in the car and headed to Brandon's dad's house. We had such a good time over there. We haven't seen Jess and Sherrie in a while! Sherrie always has the best meals. I save up all day so I can pig out once I get there!! (I really shouldn't be telling anyone that.) Anyways, Brooklyn ran in saying, "Hi Grandma!!" She loves her Grandma and Grandpa!! Kyle and Jay were there too. Us women folk talked about the wedding while the men shot guns. (go figure, right?!) You know you're in Arkansas, or just down south, when that happens. We had an awesome time over there....Brooklyn played so hard, that as soon as we got out of the driveway she was fast asleep. We had a peaceful ride all the way home!!!


Well, I'm going to go. My little angel is in bed and I have some cuddlin' to do with my Hubby!!


Love you guys,
Nikki

0 comments: