


Haha!! That's right. The yellow plane is being flown by good ol' Uncle Philip! Isn't that amazing. The whole Butcher family headed to Fayetteville to watch him fly. He did an opening act for the Canadian Snowbirds (they're in the first pic. shown), they're the same thing as our Blue Angels. Well, I've never been to an air show before and let me tell you, next one, I'm going. It was AWESOME! I felt like I was on the set of Top Gun. You can hear them talking to each other and all that other cool stuff. They were doing all kinds of tricks and I'd just squint my eyes whenever they got really close. Scary stuff. Anyways, we're all very proud of him and can't wait to see our cousin Brijett start flying. She'll be making her solo flight on her next birthday!! She's really young too!

These are our puppy dogs. Starting from left to right. Sadie (Jessica's sweetheart), Gabby (Heather's puppy) and Bentley (my bundle of Joy). haha. They look identical don't they?! Well, let me tell you why. Bentley and Sadie are litter mates (Brother and sister) and Bentley is Gabby's daddy. Which makes Sadie Gabby's aunt.....if you want to think of it that way! We love this dogs so much. All 3 are spoiled rotten. Bentley and Sadie just got new collars for their birthdays, if that kind if gives you a hint. Don't really know why I'm tellin' you guys all of this, just kind of in the mood to talk about them.
Well, Brandon's back from the land. They didn't see much, hopefully they will next time. He and his dad spent the night out at the land once again last night. I've been getting kind of bored!! Anyways, he's got the whole week off which I'm excited about. I've got tickets to the circus that's coming into town so we're going to take Brooklyn to see it!! I'm actually really excited about that. I've never been to a circus before and I think that we'll all enjoy it! Anyone who might be interested in going, let me know!! I have plenty of tickets for everyone.


0 comments:
Post a Comment