| Well, our plans have changed. Instead of going out on the lake (due to a loss of keys) we're gonna go out on the War Eagle River instead. We have 4 canoes that we're taking out to the land today. Man, I'm kinda nervous and excited all at the same time. I haven't been on a canoe in YEARS!!! I'll probably be the first to capsize! (I think that's to correct terminology) Brandon and Raymond are at the store right now picking up stuff for a Crawfish Boil....yes, you heard me right. This will be an experiment. I've never done a crawfish boil before; I've only attended. And, I don't know if every one's gonna like it....because it is a little "out there" for some. I'm from down south though, so none of that stuff bothers me. Brandon and Raymond are both pretty excited. It will be nice to get out and hang out with some of our good friends for the day with no worries!! (Other than capsizing.) We're gonna have a bonfire and all that other good stuff. I hope everyone will have fun. Brandon and I are gonna go out to the land today to get some mowing done and get all the canoes out there and basically do the things that need to be done before tomorrow. Hah, this will definitely be an experience....I think it'll be great though!!! |
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Out on the river instead!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh how fun!!! We really need to get together. Storytime will be at 9:30 this thursday if you are interested.
Post a Comment