| Well, Sunday will be here before we know it. Brandon and I have made plans to go out on the lake with a few of our friends. I'm really pumped about the whole thing. I talked to Rachel today, one of my friends, and her and her husband Dane may be coming. Then Ramond, Rosie, Mike, and Kari. We're gonna all cook out on the lake and just enjoy the day. I think the forcast is suppose to be really good. We'll keep our fingers crossed!! It'll be nice to get out on the lake. I think sun is good for you. It always makes me feel better. Brandon will really enjoy it....he's been working really hard. Plus- he like entertaining!! Which I glad he does because I do too. Anyways, I just thought I'd let you guys know. We're excited! |
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Out on the Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment