| Finally, we're here. I just kept putting it off, but now we're here. Hah, hopefully everyone will get a kick out of being able to keep up with our family, our life, and our love. Brooklyn is 2 years and 2 months old. I can hardly believe it. Seems like yesterday we were rushing to the hospital. 9 long months we had to wait, and that day..March 9..that was it. The day I had dreamed about every night when I went to sleep or every single time I felt her little kicks or hiccups. Now, all that time seems as though it were no time at all. Almost as if we took a single breath and there she was. Man....how I miss it. Every day she grows, learns more, talks more. Her capabilities to do things amazes me. We love her so much!! Grey's Anatomy!! For those who watch, you share my excitement...for those who don't...well, you need to get with the program!! The Finale comes on tonight...gosh. I'm extrememly excited. Gonna have to make some salsa!! |
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Finally
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
YEAH!! I'm so excited you got the blog!!!
Post a Comment