Friday, May 18, 2007

Good Morning

Good morning. Hope everyone slept well. I didn't sleep to good last night. I had insomnia and nausea together!! It really stunk. I tossed and turned!! I really can't believe that I didn't wake Brandon up. When he woke up this morning, he said that he slept like a baby all night. He needed the sleep.

Well, today I'm getting my eyes checked. It's about time...I feel like I'm going blind. haha. After today I can go get a new drivers lincense!! YEAH!!! Brooklyn's going to the appointment with me. I'm not really sure how that's gonna go. I've been thinking about bribes all morning. M&M's, crayons, coloring books, and anything thing else that might keep her entertaining while they tell me how blind I am!! Keep me in your prayers!!

Kyle and Jessica are leaving tomorrow. Brookie and I went out to spend some time with them last night. We all watched the Grey's Anatomy finale. They're both really excited. Kyle came in the house yesterday and asked me how his back looked....he went tanning (fyi)....and he was as red as apple. haha. Poor Guy. Just trying to get some sun before he went out into the "real sun" for a week!! Anyways, I hope they have fun!!

0 comments: