HELLO!!!! For those of you who haven't seen the guy I'm dating....this is him!! Jonathan!! Hott huh??! haha. Anyways, Yesterday after church he had a baseball game to go to. He plays on the NWA Mens League for fun.

I didn't have the girlies this weekend and I heard that the weather was suppose to be absolutely wonderful, so I thought to myself....How nice would it be to take me a book, get some reading in and watch Jonathan doing something that he loves so much!! So, here we go....off to church then off to the ballgame. Which we end up at the wrong field to begin with but finally figured out where we were suppose to be going....made it just on time!!! But not enough time for him to warm up and stretch. Whooops!!

As I sat in the bleachers to enjoy my day, I started noticing things about these so-called "baseball games". Never in my life have I seen this many men at once doing "manly" things. haha. I would look up to see what was going on, and 3 of them would be grabbin' their crotches...then 2 would be spitting. The one's in the dugout were cursin' at the other team trying to distract them, and then I would look up and have a ball flying right at me!!! Not even joking!!! I thought the balls were suppose to be going AWAY from the hitter, not behind him at ME!!!! I laughed so hard.....after I knew that I had successfully dodged the ball!! Jonathan didn't hit any balls at me like that!! Thank goodness!!

Jonathan is an incredible ballplayer. His senior year (I think), he was ranked #1 Short Stop in Oklahoma and #3 Short Stop in America. The Naturals are wanting him to start bullpinning with them in December, just to kind of get familiar with the team and see how he does. I'm not sure what he's wanting to do yet.....

One of my best friends met me at the field to hang out with me!! Rachel!!! YAY!! We had so much fun!! Talked about anything and everything under the sun and decided we were going to start doing this more often!!
After the game, the three of us went out to eat at Chang's. Then we just walked around and had a little bit and enjoyed the wonderful night!!!


Hope ya'lls Sunday was as good as ours!!!!
1 comments:
I'm restraining myself. I won't comment on that picture. I look like a banana. Sorry, couldn't help it.
Had buckets of fun yesterday though, we should definitely be doing this again sometime :)
loves you
Post a Comment