

A lot has been going on lately. Work, kids, fair, kids....haha!!!! Everyone has just been trying to adjust and get in the groove of everything. We're starting to get our new routine down for the the new school year and I think we've just about got it figured out. This last week, Mandy and I attempted the fair!! Woohoo....we weren't very happy about how expensive it's gotten just for 3 kids to ride the rides. We spent over $100 on them just for it. WE WERE TICKED....but we were there, and we had already promised them. As mommas, you just can't go back on your word. They had fun and that's all that matters.....even though we are now broke!


This is us checkin' out the bunnies....and let me tell you....there are some BIG bunnies. I think some were as big as Heidi! I cracked up at this picture because its like the momma hen and her chicks following!! :-)

Choo-Choo train ride! One of the few Brookie would go on.

My neice and nephew, Kade and Kambrie.

I don't know if you can tell, but Brooklyn is screaming on this teacup ride!!

Me riding with Kade and Kambrie because they couldn't get on it by themselves. I had to batt my eyes at the carnie so I could get on with them for free!!! What can I say....we were broke at this point!


Me being a momma is one of the greatest and most trying experiences I have ever had to go through. Especially figuring it all out as a single momma. But, as each day goes on, and I go through all these different trials, I'm learning more and more about myself and just how much I really can handle.
I miss you all!!! And I hope you guys have a wonderful week.....gotta go because I got four kids to take care of!!! ;-)
1 comments:
Hey girl! Thanks for the comment. Miss you too. Sorry it's been so long since I talked with you. I feel like I've been going at warp speed. I'm trying to slow it down though. We should go to lunch or dinner though. Are you still working at night?
Post a Comment