So....I've got this list. Some of the things on my "list" are more important than others, then there on some on my list that I guess you can call my "wist list", or things that don't necessarily have to be done but I sure would like it!! :-)
Slowly but surely I'm getting things checked off my list, but I still have a long ways to go.
One thing on my list I got to mark off was getting Brooklyn enrolled in school and payed for! Yay! Huge weight lifted off my shoulders. So, with that being done, orientation is Thursday and she starts next Tuesday. I'm excited! I think she's really going to enjoy it.
Another thing on my list is moving into the master bedroom at the house. I'll have to post some pics of how I've decorated it. Mom and Dad have officially kind of "given" the house to me. Not saying that the house is mine....but they have given me free reign and told me to do as I please; and to go ahead and move into the master suite so I can have more space!! Which is so exciting!!!
Mowing is almost finished at the house....20 acres is alot to take care of as a single mom, but luckly now I have Jonathan. Weedeating should be finished this weekend!
I have some many other things to do.....Like....
1. Clean out garage. (Would be nice to park under it)
2. Clean carport.
3. Clean Master Closet
4. Move arena closer to house so I can start schooling my horses again.
5. Finish unloading trailer that has all my stuff in it from my other house.
and yah-de-da-de-dahhh!!!
So many things, so little time. I'm not suppose to have the girls this weekend....so, if I don't, I'm planning on really trying to knock some things out. We'll see how far I get!!!
Love you all!!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Makin' a list and Checkin' it twice....okay, Maybe 3 times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment