Friday, June 19, 2009

Little bit of this....Little bit of that....

Well, mom and dad came into town the other day! They have been down in El Dorado for some time now....and actually, Mom got a job down there, so they will be moving down there permanently. When I got home from work tonight, mom already had things by the door ready to go. For those of you who don't know, me and the girls will being moving down there as well. I haven't decided when yet, but I know for sure it will be happening some time in the future. Everyone down there is now officially on the search of a good southern boy and a job for me!! haha. We'll see what comes of it! Hopefully something good! ;-) ***wink, wink

I went tanning yesterday.....and I'm hurtin'!!! I thought I would be okay since I have a nice tan and all; but apparently, I was wrong. I didn't have my googles, so I folded up a small towel and layed it across my eyes. So, now instead of having racoon eyes, I look like I've been trying to pull off some kind of Zorro look. It sucks. Make-up only covers up a little, and hey, at least I don't have to wear blush...right?!

The babies are doing awesome. I have enrolled Brooklyn in Pre-School which I think will be very good for her. She needs some "her" time. Heidi is getting big. Her first tooth came in the other day.....and let me tell yah....IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! :-) She's eatin' crackers and peaches and bananas. Real ones, might I add. I'm hoping to have her off formula in the next couple of months. YAY!!!


Well, I don't really have anything else to talk about....so, see yah guys later!! Tootles!!

Nikki

1 comments:

mrsw said...

I'm sad you're leaving :( But I guess since we're probably leaving it won't matter either way.

I demand you keep in touch, and call me soon. I texted you about finishing the layout so let me know :)
~Rachel