Well my friends....today is a rainy day!!! There's so much here I need to be doing, yet all I can think about is going out and dancing in the rain. Watching it fall on the lake and see the dreariness around the bluff always seems to bring some kind of peace to my soul. I don't know why or even how....but it does. I've learned alot in the past couple of months, and one of the things I learned has been not to look over these kind of things. The things that bring you back to sanity. They bring back remembrance of all of God's miracles that He has and the ones He is still bringing to pass.
Days like these, when the storms really start up, I want to open up all the blinds, curl up with a big pillow and blanket, and let the storm do it's work. It's so peaceful. You guys should try it sometime.



0 comments:
Post a Comment