Sunday, April 19, 2009

Best Mother Award


Ok, so I'm sure most of you moms can relate to me some-what on this subject. You know when you get to a point to where it seems like all you're doing is working. Seems like you can't ever have enough time with your kids, and then the times you do have you're absolutely exhausted. Remember the rinse and repeat???


I have been feeling so guilty lately. I'm working like crazy. And on top of that, I got in a car wreck last night. (Yah....so, there's a big bill that I have to deal with now.) Seems like I haven't been able to spend some really good quality time with my babies.


Anyways......


After a very exhausting night last night of dealing with the accident and such, and getting in at like 3 am because of it, you can only imagine how exhausted I was. I couldn't hardly get up much less keep my eyes open. But at 9 o'clock this morning, my beautiful little 4 year old walks up to me, takes both of her hands and holds my face and told me, "Momma, I just want you to know that you are the best momma in the whole world. You take such good care of me and I love you so much!!"


Tears just swelled up in my eyes.


I believe that God uses are little ones to speak to us sometimes. Her saying that brought a whole new light to the world. She knows I'm trying my hardest to take care of them and she sees it....even though she's only 4 years old. That alone just blows my mind.


So, as mommas....even though we're working hard, we're still doing our job. They know how much we love them and the love they give back is what helps us get through our days.


Here's to you mommas!!! God loves you, and He's taking care of you. Best Momma Awards to all!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, accident? What accident? What happened? Now I'm worried :(

Anonymous said...

Awww! Bummer about the accident! It always seems like you get in accidents at the worst times. I got into a little fender bender last Thursday when I was having a not so great day at work. It was like par for the course. God knows when we need to hear encouragement. I'm glad you're ok.

Rachel said...

That stinks...i got in 2 accidents in one month in Jan first accidents ever haha...love you...we still have brooklyn present so call me