Well guys, it's offical...I'm a single woman now. The judge signed the documents yesterday at 9 am. My name is changed as well...It's back to the old Nikki Ford. Everything seems very surreal to me right now. I think it's all still sinking in. My heart still hurts, but I know God's still healing. I have big plans though....I work everyday this week until Sunday, then I've requested a full week off. So, for Spring Break, me and the babies are heading do to good ol' El Dorado with my parents. We'll have the 4-wheelers in haul with us, fishing poles, and games. I'm so excited. I desperately need a break and need to get away from NW Arkansas all together; and I have a good feeling that this is exactly what the doctor has ordered. Every since the seperation I've felt like a zombie; my body was just walking around but my mind was somewhere else. Now, I think it's time to get a hold of it and get back on track. I have no idea what the future holds for me, but God's getting me ready and I'm completely confident that I can do a good job this time.
Wish me luck!!!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
miss you! have fun down there :)
Have fun and be safe!!
Post a Comment