Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweet Memories and Heidi's Baby Shower

Brooklyn and Grace

I was playing on the computer this morning looking through old pictures and I ran across these. This is baby Brooklyn!! Our sweet little girl. I forgot just how little she was and thinking about the fact that we're fixing to be back in this most precious situation, I decided to post them. We were so young then; I feel like now I'm gonna have a really good idea of what to do!! haha. :-) It's hard to believe that Brookie is almost 4 and that we're fixing to bring a new addition to our little family. My, how time flys!!


Me and Brandon in total awe over her! We couldn't believe that she was right there!

Haha. Notice the Dr. Pepper can in the back.....that wasn't the only one either!!




Daddy Diaper Duty!!! He was such a pro and a natural at it. I just let him take over and do the diaper changes!



This is my baby shower cake!!! Isn't it awesome?!?!?!?!! I loved it; I didn't want to eat it. It turned out so cool and it matches the nursury. My shower turned out amazing. I got lots of goodies!!! Heidi loaded up!!! Thank you Yavonne, Jessica, Heather, and Grace for throwing the shower for me. It meant so much!!!







There are more pics that I need to post I just don't feel like loading them up on the computer right now. Just had to show you guys the cake!!
Well, my appt. was yesterday. I'm 50% effaced...which is good. But my iron is still really low. It was 9.4 and it has to be at least a 10 before I can have her at home! YIKES!! So, needless to say I'm on bookoos of iron pills and drinks and green stuff to try and get my iron up ASAP!!! I hate all this iron stuff that I've been having to deal with....it's just a complete pain in the rear!! Anyways, still have tons of braxton hicks but nothing thats anything to consider "labor". Which is good. If I can at least get to Monday, that will put my at 38 weeks and should give me enough time to get my iron up to where it needs to be. So, you guys be praying that my iron comes up to where it's suppose to be and FAST!!!
Other than that, everything's going good. Just ready for her to come out so I can breath!!
I'll post though if anything changes!! Have a blessed day!!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know I always got a kick out of that picture with the Dr. Pepper can in it. I wondered if anyone else noticed lol :P that cake does look amazing, and yeah just cross your legs, she'll stay in there till monday hehe! love you! xx