Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Insomnia anyone??

So....it's 2:45 in the morning and I'm sure your wondering...."What in the world is she doing up?" ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Oh my goodness. I can't sleep. I'm so wide awake right now it's not even funny. And, at almost 3 in the morning there is nothing good on TV so I thought I'd try a movie....haha. My DVD player decided that it was still time to sleep and for some reason or another I can't even get it to turn on! How frustrating is that?? I am a little curious though about my being up at this kind of an hour. Could I be getting ready for Heidi? Who knows. This whole process is wearing me out. I think my hair is literally starting to stick out in all directions from pure anxiety! Yesterday I had lots and lots of contractions, then thought that possibly my water broke. Guess not right, cause I think alot more would be going on right now. GRRRRRR!!! Sunday, Shawn (midwife) checked me and I was 80% effaced and almost 3 cen. dilated...plus my cervix has completely come forward. All awesome signs and means labor is really close, especially with all the contractions and other details (which I won't talk about on here because I think you probably really don't want to hear all the "gross" details) that have been going on this weekend. With Brooklyn, you see, I randomly woke up around 2:30 am and couldn't sleep...just simply restless and wide-eyed. An hour later I had my first transition contraction. When I first woke up though, I wasn't having any contractions whatsoever. We'll see. I'm gonna get off of here and work on my fire so I can be all nice and toasty!!! Love you guys!

0 comments: