Yesterday, I needed some "me time", so I headed out to my parents house so I could take a walk; see the lake and the horses. It did me some good. While I was out at my parents I got to see my new changing table that my daddy is making me!! It's almost done. The drawers and cabinets are being painted; that's why they are not in yet....but isn't it gorgous?!?! He said that it'll be finished by Sunday and we can take it home. Sunday is our Thanksgiving dinner with them since mom and dad are going to be in El Dorado for the holidays this year. Anyways, I'm so excited and can't wait to get it in her room. The dresser part is going to help me out SOOOO much!!! Thank you Daddy!!!
I think I told you guys that Brooklyn and I started Christmas early this year. Here's a picture of my Christmas tree. I still have to do some work on the mantel and get it finished but I have to go get some Christmas lights for it first. It's nice to have the big stuff up early this year. Especially since little Heidi's coming. I was getting kind of worried because I wasn't sure if I was going to want to mess with it when she came...but now....no worries!! Brooklyn said that Santa's going to love our tree so much that he's going to bring her lots of presents!! haha. I'm sure he will too!!!
Nothings happened yet as far as Heidi goes! I look completely different though then I looked about 2 days ago. Its really strange. I think I look completely abnormal!! hehe. Oh well....it definitely means that good things are on the way! Just not sure when. I love you guys!!! Hopefully I'll have some pictures of our new little girl on here soon!!!


1 comments:
Ohhh I'm so glad you love the painting!!!! I just can't wait till I have a little girl... I have so many cute things and ideas I want to make from hair bows to clothes. I can't believe your dad made that changing table...thats amazing!
Post a Comment