Monday, November 17, 2008

Good ol' Waiting Game...


Okay....Heidi's still not here. Not really sure what's going on at this point other than the fact that it's been a really long weekend. Alot's going on with my body it's just the contractions won't go on over into the transition ones!!! AUHHH!!! So, needless to say I've been up every night because the contractions are keeping me awake....and when they do that I start getting anxious! My midwife came and checked me last night around 7 o'clock and there had been alot more change then there was on Friday...so that's definitely good. She said that it's any day now and that she should definitely be here this week!! Yea!! So, you guys keep us in your prayers that she decides to come on out!! (because I am SOOOOO ready!!)
Love you guys!!

1 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh my word, I know you're so ready and I've been praying for ya!!!