So, has anyone ever heard of these?? I just discovered them online and am anxious to get one ASAP!! I want to get right back to my pre-pregnancy shape very quickly and from what I'm hearing, this may help me along with my goal. Check out what the Belly Bandit, the “abdominal compression binder” that tightens and shrinks that bulging post preggers belly, claims to be able to accomplish. If even half of these are true, then I’d buy stock in the company today. What can it do for you, you ask? It “Improves Posture”, “Adds Abdominal Support and Comfort after a C-Section”, “Helps Minimize Stretch Marks”, “Reduces Discomfort”, “Helps Lose Inches Faster”, “Accelerates the Healing Process”, “Reduces Pressure on Back and Legs”, “Helps to Minimizes Swelling”, and “Provides Support while Breastfeeding” and last but not least “Restores Confidence”. Sounds pretty good, eh?! I'm definitely willing to be a guinea pig for this product and hope to purchase it as soon as I can. Why not try it? What's it gonna hurt?
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Bringing Sexy Back....The Belly Bandit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How did I know you were going to say that? hehe :P I would loooooove to see you, it's been way too long. I'll ask Matt about Sunday, one of my nieces turns 3 today so we've got her birthday party Sunday. If it's not right after church then Sunday shouldn't be a problem.
I admit I'm a terrible friend for not calling, and yesterday Matt and I actually drove by your house :( He had class and I tagged along out of complete boredom. I thought about stopping by, but I know how I feel about people randomly showing up on my doorstep...it usually doesn't bother me, but sometimes it's really inconvenient. My mom is the only one who makes an art out of this lol.
Anyways I will try to make it Sunday, I really want to see you! Also I'm so sorry about not making it to the baby shower, I was deathly ill (or so I thought) with the flu and I couldn't go anywhere without a roll of toilet paper...and accessory I didn't think you'd appreciate at your shower lol.
Anyways sorry this is long, I love you!! Please call, or give me your number, I've lost it again :( mine is 479-212-0204 text me too if you want...love you!!! xx
Post a Comment