So many things to do today! We're heading out for El Dorado around 8 or 9 am tomorrow morning so I've got to make sure that everything is in order, in the car, and ready to go! Today, Brookie and I have to go get the car taken care of....oil change, new tail lights put in, and I'm sure they'll probably find something else that "needs" to be changed. haha. Gotta get the bags packed and loaded in the car and I think I'm probably going to be taking my laptop with us and figuring out how to rig it up in the car so Brooklyn can watch movies on it. It's going to be about a 6 1/2 hour drive down there....so her being occupied is definately a must! Wouldn't you say?! Mom told me a few days ago that Grandma and Grandpa are planning some kind of family dinner on Friday night. (just our immediate family) So, that's why we're heading out so early so we can try to make it to that. So, when I get back I'll be sure to post pictures of the reunion for you guys. hehe!OOOOO....Brooklyn's costume came in yesterday!!! She just about had a heartattack on me!! hehe. We had to put it on immediately!!! She walked in it so prissy like....it was hilarious!! She told me when she took it off that we had to hang it up in her closet because she didn't want it messed up. Then she told me that when Halloween comes she's going to show it to EVERYBODY! I'm glad she likes it so much!!





1 comments:
I tagged you....check out my blog!!
Post a Comment