So- I think we're starting to knock out some of the "big" projects around the house!! Yea!!!
Brookie and I got the nursery painted...(we're going to have to do another coat) and the bedding came in. I'm so excited!! So we worked our little tails off and got things done and moving along fairly quickly.


We decided to go with purple. It's different and delicate and I like it!! (that's all that matters, right?!)


THE BEDDING!!! DO YOU LIKE IT???????

Now I can start getting all the decorations up. I'm so stocked about the whole thing. Brooklyn was really excited to help me with it all.


Here's my hubby working on our roof. He's redoing the whole thing. With the weather like it's been he's had some really nice days to work on it.


Anyways, I've got some more to write about and pics. to show you; I just have the wrong camera. I left my other camera at mom and dad's house. So, as soon as I get it I'll be sure to post!! Love you guys!!
1 comments:
I know what you mean! I've been doing all kinds of projects around the house...and the minute I finish one there is always something else that needs doing!
The nursery looks super cute btw, where did you get the paint? Hannah and Ashley are probably gonna help me paint the house, so any ideas would be great :)
Hope you're doing well :)
Rachel
xx
Post a Comment