How your baby's growing:Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.
Brookie has decided that she wants to be Sleeping Beauty for Halloween this year. We've been all over and had the hardest time finding anything that we both liked. (she's a very picky little girl when it comes to her clothes!) So, I got on the internet and we found about 15 different websites that had Sleeping Beauty and FINALLY this is the one that we decided on. Daddy came and looked at it and said that he liked it and Brookie and I got it bought and it should be here sometime this week. She can't wait!! I told Brandon that I couldn't tell if it had in sparkles on it or not....I think I need to get my hands on a Bedazzler!! hehe.
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I've got several things to post and show you pics of as soon as I get the chance!! Love you guys!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment