Busy Busy Busy!!!! All day today I've busted my rear-end sewing the panels for the crib and trying to get them finished. When I get started on a sewing project, I don't ever like leaving it until it's finished because I wanna make sure it does get done. The H above, I bought at Hobby Lobby 1/2 off (never buy anything from there unless it's on sell!!!) and spray painted it silver. Not sure where I'm gonna hang it yet, but at least it's painted. One more thing I got to check off my list. The crib is almost finished. I still need to do a little work to the top. Haven't quite got the top part the way I want it. But I have plenty of time to mess with it. I'm still needing to go buy some black feather boas for the crib, but they haven't gone on sale yet!!
Here it is!! Like I said, it's not exactly the way I want it...but it's definately a huge thing I can mark off my list as well!!
These are christmas ornaments. Might sound pretty strange, but I wanted something different and unique. And besides, the moble that goes with this bedding was like $60 and Iwasn't that crazy about it. So....this was the new idea!! Went to Hobby Lobby and got them like 40% off and tah-dah!!! My baby's new, unique, one of a kind moble.
Yesterday Brooklyn and I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some ribbon for the crib. You can't really see it in these pics, but it's black and white with sparkles!!


3 comments:
I love that!! It's absolutely adorable!
those curtains are really freaking cool looking, do they go all the way around the bed?
anyways yeah I'll call you if we're up there this weekend. if not Matt's birthday is oct 18th and he'll be up there with his friends and I think they wanna go back to fun lanes so if you wanted to come you can, seeing as how i'll be the only girl...but if you're too tired or your feet hurt (i've heard this happens i don't really know) then don't worry about it. just know you're welcome to come :D okay well talk to you soon hopefully :)
The crib looks awesome!
Post a Comment