Friday, September 26, 2008

Fireproof

Tonight Brandon and I are going on a date. We're going to see this movie....Fireproof. I'm so excited about seeing it. It's about a firefighter who wants to leave his wife, but his dad gives him a book called the Love Dare, a 40 day dare to try. The movie is suppose to be amazing and really show people that anything is possible...especially when God is involved. I encourage anyone who's married to go and see it. Kirk Cameron is the lead actor in this movie!!!

Okay....do I not have the cutest little girl in the whole entire world?? OMG!! She's just adorable!! Look at that face! She's getting cuter everyday, and is as fit as can be. I'm hoping we can get her into dance before too long. I think she'll be awesome at it!!
Anyways, Brookie's up now so I need to go!! Love you guys and have a good day!!

0 comments: