Monday, August 18, 2008

25 WEEKS!!!

Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.


okay....change in plans on the bedding!! This is the bedding we're going to go with! Black and white bedding with pink walls! Jessica is officially my new decorator!!! And I'm thrilled. She's just been shooting ideas off left and right. It's awesome!! I haven't really had the "think" about it, just look at her and nod my head because it all sounds so wonderful!! I think the plan is that we're going to wait on painting the walls until after the ultrasound, just in case it's a boy, then the wall will be either turquoise or red. Either way it's going to look amazingly awesome!!!

After church yesterday we headed to Garfield to spend some time with Jess and Sherrie!! It was awesome. We always really enjoy being over there. As soon as we got there, Brooklyn takes off running saying, "Grandpa!! Grandpa!!" Jess was just beaming as you can imagine!! We got to look their pictures from their vacation to Canada....awesome pictures!! Brooklyn tried to get grandma to lay down on the barn floor so Brooklyn could trace her, but she wasn't quite convincing enough!! hehe.

Last night Kyle and Jessica came over to hang out with me and Brookie. We went to Andy's to get some awesome icecream then went and picked up the movie Blades of Glory!! We always have a good time with them. Brooklyn thinks that they just hung the moon!! When I told her that they were coming over she got the whole deer in the headlight look and started jumping up and down screaming!! She loves them so much!!

Our weekend was awesome. Relaxing and enjoyable. This week is our anniversary and I'm exactly sure what Brandon has planned. We haven't really talked about it; but I'm excited though. Whatever we do, I'm sure it'll be awesome!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

0 comments: