Saturday, August 16, 2008

Making Progress!!!


Hello my friends!! Good news!!! I'm making PROGRESS!!! Woohoo!!!


The crib is down and put together- here's a picture of the bedding we're planning on getting!! I've got Heidi's room put together for the most part! We won't be painting until the bedding comes, gotta match the color correctly!! hehe. I got up into the attic and found lots of our stuff, baby monitors, wipey warmer, baby bathtub, some of Brookie's clothes that should be able to work, and a few other things. We don't have much more to get though. My dad's building a changing table/dresser for Heidi so we won't have to buy one; plus, it'll be extra special coming from him. Here's my list of things left to get:
1. changing pad for the changing table- and some covers to go on it.
2. The bedding (biggy and most expensive)
3. Just some warm 0-3 months baby clothes
......and I think that just about covers it all. Brooklyn and I bought some binkies and I already have the diaper bag, and I think we're covered on blankets because I had so many with Brooklyn plus a few new ones that were given to me. I'm so excited because I feel like I'm making some accomplishments!! YEAH!!! It's a good feeling. :-)
The other night I took the computer to bed with me and started looking up some stuff, and I decided that I would look up home birth videos, I guess thinking that it might give me some kind of idea of what to expect and what not. Anyways, I DEFINATELY have an idea!!! haha. WOW. I actually went to bed feeling all weird, or maybe nervous....just strange. I think it kind of freaked me out a little bit. I didn't see anything with Brookie, just did my job and that was it....but seeing it brings a whole new prospective to the whole birthing situation. So anyways, I'm trying not to think about that so much.
Well, just letting you guys know where I stand!!! Love you all!!

0 comments: