Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fall Cleaning!!


Okay- so, who's ready for fall??? MEEE!!! Today I've been working pretty hard on my kitchen. I've cleaned out drawers, wiped them down, rearranged, cleaned out the pantry, and I'm washing just about everything that was in there!! haha. So, I guess I'm doing my fall cleaning!! It's so nice. I can actually see everything in my spice rack!! YEAH!!! Brandon didn't have to work today because of the weather so he's been outside getting the garage cleaned out! How 'bout that? Maybe I can start parking in the garage again soon!! Well, we're officially out of food. haha. I think this afternoon our little family is going on a grocery shopping trip and we're fixing to get stocked up!! And my kitchen is all ready for it too! I need to clean my fridge....but I absolutely HATE doing it! So I might not....but, we'll see!
Next Wed. I think I might be going over to Yavonne's for a cooking day. Jessica invited me and I guess we're going to be making ToNs of soup to freeze for this winter! I'm fixing to start cracking down and getting meals made and froze before Heidi gets here. I want everything to be as easy as possible for us. If I left it up to Brandon to cook we'd be having pasta and Parmesan cheese every single night....or Ramon Noodles...take your pick!! hehe. So, I'm going to try to doing this to make it easier on all of us!! If you have any ideas of things to cook and freeze PLEASE let me know!! I need lots of ideas!!
Well, Mindi (my lil' sis) is officially off to college. It's so weird. Brookie and I went over there to see her last night night because first thing this morning her, mom, and dad headed off to Conway to get her moved into her dorm. She's really excited. Her classes start on tomorrow so she hasn't had any time to get adjusted to things and get the campus figured out! Poor thing. She'll do great though....she always does.
Question for you guys- Do you think it's too early to get out fall decorations yet?? I'm so excited too and am already ready. What do you think?? I don't know how much longer I can wait. Christmas has to get up really early this year for us because of the baby. I always do my Christmas decorating the day after Thanksgiving. Well, since I'm due Nov. 30th, I'm not quite sure how much time I'll have, especially if the baby comes before Thanksgiving. (Which, by the way, is on the 27th this year!) So, Brandon's already told me that he's going to help me with the tree and everything which will be nice. I'm thinking that since Christmas has to go up early, why not my fall stuff!!! haha. I'm just babbling now!!
Love you!!!

0 comments: