How your baby's growing:This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.Woohoo!!! Makin' progress!!! Can you believe just 12 more weeks to go??? How INSANE is that?? I startin' to get a slight symptom of the Heebee-geebeez!! haha. Well, some good news...My weekend was awesome; absolutely amazing!!! And when I got home, I was informed that I had a surprise waiting for me!! So, I'm all excited and Brandon takes me to the nursury.....the bad news....it's orange and brown!!!! I kid you not!! I was thrilled that he did something just for me that I've been so excited about, but brown and orange?? I have to admit, it's cute.....for a BOY!!! But it doesn't even match the bedding, so even if it is a boy, colors have to change. He was so proud to!! I tried to act all excited but I'm sure my eyes were huge with the expression of "Oh my goodness" bulging out of them. Needless to say....I have an amazing husband who tried his hardest this weekend just for me! I asked him, "Honey, you knew that the bedding was black and white and you knew that I wanted it pink....so, what gave you the idea of orange and brown?" He just looked at me and said, "Bedding? We've got it already? Well, I think this is really girly!! I guess everything you've been saying has gone in one ear and out the other." I just looked at him with a smile on my face of "Wow!". Anyways, this should be fun now since we have a dark chocolate wall to paint over in a light pink....but I have to tell you, I'd much rather do that and know that he tried just for me than me trying to force him to do it. So, I have a great husband!!!
Hope everyone's weekend was as blessed as mine!! I love you all!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment