Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

Brookie smiling!! Notice the color of the wall in the back!! She's in the nursery!! I told you!!

Here's one of the ultrasound pictures, this particular one is saying it's a girl!! Notice the arrow!

Our sweet Heidi!!


Some of the closet organizing I've done.



This is my new diaper bag I had made!! Isn't it awesome!! It's going to match the bedding and the room.




Some sample colors we're looking at.





This is a mirror that Jessica gave us to hang up in the nursery. I love it!! I can't wait to get it hung up!!






Our bassinet. Brookie loves it, if you can't tell.







Now, this is Brooklyn's room. The curtains and the bedding was made by me and Yavonne. I love it. It's not quite finished yet. Still have to do the skirt at the bottom I think it's probably going to be zebra print, but I'm not for sure!



















Our living room. It use to be grey and the entry way was red. I love the chocolate!!





















One of my Martha Stewart projects I was telling you about. These are my kitchen chairs I re-did!! I love them!!


My kitchen. It looks extremely bright. I still got several things that need to be done. Got to find some rugs, bakers rack, frame some pictures, and get some curtains done.
Sorry It's taken me so long to get pictures up and posted. I finally figured them out!!! haha. Hope you guys enjoy and there's more to come!!



















1 comments:

Rachel said...

your house is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 i love it!!!!!!!!