Friday, August 29, 2008

Cleanin' before Leavin'....

So, I've been a tad busy this morning. Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!! All the laundry is done, so Brandon and Brooklyn have PLENTY to wear this weekend while I'm away. Bathrooms cleaned, bedsheets changed, dishes washed. Brandon has absolutely nothing to worry about this weekend. (other than Brookie of course!! :-) I'm super excited about this weekend. I have to leave my cell phone here at the house because I can't talk to anyone while I'm away. This might be the longest time Brandon and I have been away from each other without being able to talk!! hehe. Oh well!! I think we both may need it!! hehe. So far I have about 1/2 of my stuff packed, can't really pack the rest of it until I'm done getting ready to go!

Brandon should be home in about and hour and a half so I'll be able to spend a little bit of time with him before heading out the door! I think he's got some plans in the making already for this weekend, so I'm sure he's excited. He reminded me though that this weekend is Labor Day weekend so we get all Monday together!! Yeah!!! Not sure what the plans are other than a dinner we're going to! Maybe we'll get to do something fun!!


Okay, I really think my child is going through some kind of growth spurt or something right now!! She can put stuff away like none other. She's been eating like crazy....always hungry, and eats it all!! She definitely has her daddy's metabolism though because she's as skinny as a twig!! It's crazy though; a few days ago, in one sitting, she ate an entire can of soup, a small bowl of cereal and a small bowl of apple sauce. I was shocked that she even got down the can of soup!! She was hungry!!


In about 3 weeks the 3 of us are headin' down to good ol' El Dorado!! Got the Ford Family Reunion to attend!! I'm really excited. We haven't been down there in probably a year. I don't think we've been down since the last family reunion. So I'm definitely excited about seeing all of family. One of my cousin's is due (having a baby) on Sep. 6th, so I'm hoping that we have a new addition to see when we get down there. We were suppose to be going down there for Thanksgiving this year but givin' the state that I'm in...(hehe, baby on the way) and my due date being 3 days after Thanksgiving, I don't think we'll be making it this year. Yah think?! hehe. So, I'm wishin', and hopin, and dreamin', and prayin, that maybe, just Maybe we can go down after Christmas this year. I'm guessing Heidi will be about 3 weeks then, so it's all depending on how I feel and if we think she's ready. I'm just really wanting my family to see her!!! Badly!! We'll see what Santa Clause allows!! :-)

Anways, I'm going to head out!! Got much more to due before the man gets home!! Love you guys!!

0 comments: