That's right everyone!! We're having another baby girl!!! We're so excited. We've come up with a name that I think is probably going to stick.
Heidi Nicole Butcher
What do yah think?
We like the name alot. Now I can offically start getting some stuff!! Woohoo!! Pray for me. (or should I say Brandon. haha) Brandon's life in now offically consumed by the female race!!! It's great. He loves it though, he's just got a bunch of women to protect. I feel sorry for their future boyfriends!!! That's going to be interesting.
Anyways, Just thought I'd let everyone know!!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
It's a Girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i love the name! thats like, perfect and it rolls off the tongue easy, and honestly thats what matters most :P jk! love you! xx
Yeah!!!! girls rock...i miss seeing you guys call if you want to hang out....I love the name and the middle name a lot
Post a Comment