Monday, July 21, 2008

21 Weeks


How your baby's growing:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.
I'm doing pretty good these days. Tons of projects that I'm looking forward to and for the most part feeling good as well. The baby is moving like crazy. You can actually see the kicks and someone else can feel them too, not just me. Tomorrow's the ultrasound at 5pm. We're so excited. As soon as we figure out what the baby is I can get started on the bedding and nursury. Still not sure what I'm wanting to do yet but I'm sure once we find out ideas will start flowing pretty quickly. I'll definately be posting to let you guys know what we're having.
Our anniversary is coming up next month. We're still trying to decide exactly what we want to do or where we want to go. If you have any ideas, let me know. I'm going to start looking up Hot Springs and see if I can find anything interesting down there.
Oh, I'm going to be taking some pictures of my projects and the projects I've already finished and I promise I'll post them on here. I just keep forgetting. Ooops. hehe.
Well, We love you guys and hope all is well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm excited :)