How your baby's growing:Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.See what your baby looks like this week.
Okay, so I'm startin' back guys. Sorry it's been so long. Friday was my last day of work!!! Thank goodness....now my life can actually start back. Woohoo. Pregnancy is going great. Can't believe I'm already 17 weeks. Almost 1/2 way there. Can you believe it? Today at 5pm, Brandon and I go in for our first ultrasound. We're so excited!! Boy or Girl!! I'm just ready to find out so I can start making some progress on things. Everything nowadays is boy or girl...not much inbetween. And what there is, I don't want everything to be green and yellow, especially if it's a girl! ;-) Keep us in your prayers that we'll be able to see something today!! I'm praying that the baby won't be bashful ( if yah know what I mean!! ).
Brookie's doing great. She's enjoying every second of being home. Today we went down to the park that's the next street over and played for a while, then headed off to the movie theater to watch Surf's Up. She said, "That was so awesome, Momma!!" I'm glad she enjoyed it. Especially since we were in the VERY FRONT ROW!! Not sure how much momma enjoyed it, but as long as she's happy, well, I guess that's all that matters.
My garden is doing awesome!! Our tomatoes are just taking off. We haven't gotten any yet since they're not quite ready....but we have a ton on our vines!! I'm so excited!!!
Hope everyone's doing awesome!! Love you guys!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment