Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello family and friends!!! How I've missed you.

Today is going to be a tad bit stressful, and fun all at the same time. At 5 Brooklyn has her first onstage performance with JitterBugs (cross your fingers) which she's been practicing for for months now. There's going to be several costume changes and all that good stuff. Don't worry. I'm going to take lots of pictures for you.

After her performance, we're off to Springdale. Tonight's my little sister's big birthday party. I've been informed that there could be like 10 friends there or up to 100. I was pretty shocked at what a HUGE stretch that is, but hey, as long as it's fun, right?! Dad's doing a big cookout and momma got her a pretty awesome cake that Mindi doesn't know about. I think it's going to be a big bonfire out by the lake with music and all. I'm sure its going to be a blast. I'm going to get some pictures of that too for everyone to see.

OH! My first appointment is this Wed. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Everything's been going okay I guess. It's definately not like the pregnancy with Brooklyn. I've been sick alot...not throwing up or anything, but there are times when sometimes I think I would feel much better if I went ahead and did. Nausea comes in the morning and at night. The other night I was curled up in a little ball and Brandon just sat there with me and rubbed my back. He's been awesome so far....hopin' it'll just get better and better as we go along. hehe. :-)

Anyways, I'll keep everyone informed as we go. Love you guys!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! yayayay! thats awesome :)one of my nieces was born on november 30th, so that'll be SO much fun :) you'll have to keep me posted, call me sometime okay? 479-212-0204...love you! xx