Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've GOT AWESOME NEWS!!!

Hey everyone!!! I have a piece of info for those of you who don't know yet!!!!




Brandon and I are having another baby!!!! That's right!!! I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

Aren't you excited? I definately am. So, We think that I'm already like 10 weeks. Which is awesome because the first trimester takes so stinkin' long anyways. Week 14 is the first week of the second trimester...so if I am the 10 weeks like we think I am than it's been really nice those first weeks not knowing. Made time go by that much faster. My first appt. is May 21st. I'll let you know all about it!! We're planning on doing the 3D ultrasound this time, so if i can figure it out, I'll be able to post it on here for everyone to see our little angel.

Brooklyn's really excited. She's been telling everyone that she has a baby in her tummy too, which doesn't excite Brandon too much...if yah catch my drift. hehe. But anyways, she's really excited about being a big sister. We went to Wal-Mart the other day and I let her help me pick out a whole bunch of stuff. Diapers, bottles, bottle cleaners, etc...!! I think she really loved it. I can't wait for her to hear the heartbeat!! Everything will start becoming real from that point for her.

Sarah, my co-teacher, and my classroom put together a chart for me that says "Mrs. Nikki's Baby" and it has all the weeks on it. Each week that I'm at they put a picture up of what the baby looks like! The kids are all so excited and ask me everyday when the baby's coming out! haha. I just laugh.

Brandon's been estatic about the whole thing. He swears up and down that it's a boy!! Still refuses to come up with girl names yet. haha. He's so honory. I know that he can't wait. He's really excited about the ultrasound though, just so we can see what the baby is. :-)

Hope everyone's excited. WE love you!! And we'll keep you posted with everything that's going on!! (hopefully)

Love always,

1 comments:

Rachel said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE are so happy for you guys....hope we can get together soon.