Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wow. Time is flying. I can hardly keep up. I can't believe Christmas is around the corner. I've got some of my shopping done, still got alot more to do. Brooklyn's been running around every store we go to telling me to "call Santa cause this is what I want." So far, Santa's got a pretty hefty list. :-) Can't wait to tell Daddy about it!!


Yavonne's birthday was yesterday. From the way she described it, it was pretty awesome. We're headed to Branson this weekend to enjoy all the lights. (it's what she wants to do for her birthday.) From what I understand, we'll be headin' out around 2 so we can get there around 4. It gets so dark so early now!! INSANE....I still can't get adjusted!!!


Got my hair done today!! Again. haha. Just went in for some color touch-ups. I still haven't posted any pics for you guys to see. I promise, as soon as I get one I'll show ya'll. I think everyone who hasn't seen it will like it.


Hope you all are doing wonderful and are living in the blessing!! We love you all!!


The Butchers

0 comments: