Saturday, December 1, 2007

Random Things

7 Random things huh? Looks like I got tagged by Jessica!! Okay, this might take a while, cause I can't think of this kind of stuff very easily.


1. I chew on the inside of my cheek. Yah, I know. You probably have a weird look on your face right now. But the things is, is that both of my sisters do it too. I don't know why, because it's very strange. But I can't stand feeling any kind of roughness on the inside of my mouth. It drives me nuts, so I bite it off. I can't even begin to think of any good reasons how this can be good for you, but I do it anyways.

2. Ever since I've been with Brandon I've noticed how he bites his lip when he's frustrated, mad, excited, or doing kung-fu. Funny thing is....Now I've picked up the habit. I don't think it's too womanly, but neither is gnawing on your cheek. Random.

3. One of my biggest pet peeves is being woken up in the morning obnoxiously. (FYI: Wooby and Weebs.....aka- husband and daughter) Yah, they think its fun to gang up on me on the weekends....which by the way is when I'd like to sleep in just a little bit. But oh no, here they come like a pack of hyenas running to my side and jumping up and down on the bed around 7:00 am saying , "Get up Momma....get up!!" DRIVES ME BONKERS!!! Can't stand it. Which explains why this morning as soon as they got up I locked my bedroom door!! Is that mean??

4. I like peppermint sticks with my chili. Yah, I do. It's one of those old family things that actually, believe it or not, tastes pretty darn good.

5. I can't sleep with long pajama pants on or any kind of long sleeve shirt. I feel like all they try to do is strangle me while I sleep. One pant leg will be all the way up to the top part of my thigh with the other one is twisted so tight I can't even move. I prefer comfy t-shirts.

6. Secretly, I want another dog. I probably wouldn't dare tell Brandon this any time soon. I want another Macy (Cairn Terrior). Lately I've found myself having dreams about her. Weird huh? But yah, I want another Macy.

7. I love the smell of horses. I find it a very calming smell. If you're a horse person you know exactly what I'm talking about. I love being around them just so I can lay my head on them!

Okay, you asked for Ramdon.....so you got it!!! Hope you enjoyed.

Love you guys!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

you are so funny. Are you able to read my blog just wondering?

Hey would you guys want a scottie dog i know someone who is trying to find a home it is young and it gets along with other dogs

oh p.s. i saw brooklyn on jessicas blog she is gorgeous her hair is so long and pretty and she looks so grown up