Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sorry guys!!

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't written on here in a while, I messed my computer up.


Thanksgiving went really good for us. We ended up not going to El Dorado and got to stay up here with all of our family. We had lunch with my fam, and then dinner with his!! I haven't felt that miserable since I was pregnant! haha. (and I didn't even eat dessert!!) We played Taboo with Brandon's family....I love that game by the way. Girls RULE!!! We beat the boys EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! I'm pretty proud about that...can you tell? I think it's because "communicate" much better!! What do you think? Anyways, I'm up for a round of Taboo Any time!! (especially against the boys)


Brooklyn saw Santa Claus today. She was little nervous about seeing him, but when he pulled the sucker out....he had her at Candy!! haha. She took off running towards him and jumped in his lap. After we left, she informed me that "Santa is so Sweet!!" After we saw Santa we went and did a little bit of Christmas browsing. Brookie wanted to pick up everything and take it home with us. We just kept telling her that she had to tell Santa Clause. Eventually, she got the hang of it and when she found something she would tell us that she needed to tell Santa. Anyways, later on I wanted to look at something for myself....a new camera. She watched me very intently while I was looking at them; and when Brandon said it was time to go, Brooklyn said..."It's okay momma. You just gotta ask Santa!!" haha.

Anyways, hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!! And don't forget to make a list for Santa!!


Love,
The Butchers

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I missed you guys. :)