Today is family picture day. This could either be a good thing, or a bad thing. Good, because we need updated family pictures for Christmas and it's a beautiful day to do it....bad, because I'm already dealing with the hubby and the baby. HA!! That's a chore in itself. Hubby's not to thrilled and says he "ain't goin'", which I've already informed him he was, and too bad. Baby, well, she hasn't gone down for her routine nap today!! YIKES!! I'm already getting nervous. (lips quiverin'!) Anyways, the dog is doing pretty good. He's usually up for just about anything. I'm sowing a seed with my words. Can you tell? Well, they're gonna turn out good whether anyone likes it or not!! haha.
It's time to go mattress shopping. We can't hardly sleep at all. I think we're fixing to start taking turns with the couch. You think I'm joking....but it's already in affect as of last night. The couch is just way more comfortable and seems to be the only way we can get some descent sleep. So, Brandon went last night, my turn tonight!!
I'm considering signing Brooklyn up for Mommy's Day Out. It'd be nice to have a break every once in a while. Besides, I want her to associate with other kids and be in new enviorments. I think it will really benifit her. She's got such a strong personality and think she'd do very well in one. Now, the only part is for me to cut the ambilical cord. And let me tell yah, I'm having a really hard time doing it.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Picture day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment