Monday, September 24, 2007

WE'RE BACK!!!!

Yep...here we are. We made it! It was all in all a fairly short trip! Brooklyn did pretty well, had a couple of all out fits, but she got over them shortly! My family is all doing really good. Oh, get this, on the way to the river (land that my aunt and uncle own where we have the reunion each year) there's a deer head on the speed limit sign!!! Not even joking you!! It was mounted and everything! "Only in El Dorado!"....that's all I could say. Just plain speechless after that! I'm guessing my uncle must have put it up there....I could be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me! There were so many little kids running around this year. They were everywhere! And all in basically the same age group.
Another thing I was going to tell you guys about is that my aunt Leisa has a baby deer. Oh my gosh!!! It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Her name is Dixie. She's about 2 1/2 months old and barely makes it to my knee. They think she was either a twin or triplet. They found her on the side of the road lifeless. Now she says in the house, is house broke, and loves people. I had the hardest time keeping Brooklyn away from her!

If feels good to be home. It's such a long drive for such a short amount of time. We'll be going back there for Thanksgiving!

Well, today I'm cleaning. Getting caught up on everything while I watch Extreme Makeover....the people one, not the houses!! Pilates tonight and then time with my gorgous husband!!!

0 comments: