I can't believe it's Thursday!! What's going on with the weeks now! Time is flying. We went to church last night and on our way there we stopped by Sonic and got something to eat. By the time we made it to the church, Brooklyn was saying that she was wet.....and that she was. When I went to get her out she was covered from head to toe in Dr. Pepper. Oh well!! Just glad it wasn't cold outside. :-) Church went really good. We're getting really close with Josh and Kristen. (Our pastor and his soon to be wife) They're so awesome. They're tying the knot Oct. 7th. (On a Sunday after church) After church is over that day, Brandon and I are going to be following them down to Oklahoma to get ready. (That's where the wedding is) I'm doing Kristen's hair and makeup for their wedding and I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing. But I know that God will give me the hands to do it and make it look good.
Today Brandon wants me to bring lunch out to him. So Brooklyn and I will be leaving shortly to go find him something good and take it to him. I'm think Subway....Subway always sounds good.
Tonight is Kyle and Jessica's wedding shower. It's a couples shower and from what I hear there's 150 people invited....insane amount of people, but very good for Kyle and Jessica....they're fixing to rack up tonight!! haha. I'm so excited for them. I can't wait to see what all they get tonight.
My bridesmaid dress is in and I'm planning on picking it up tomorrow on the way to El Dorado. I can't wait to see it on. I've been working on my tan so I won't looked washed out at the wedding. hehe. I'm already seeing results too!! I'm sure ya'll don't care, so I won't talk about it anymore.
I'll try to get some pictures at the Reunion this weekend so you guys can see some of my fam!! I'm gonna get out of here!! Love you guys!!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Thursday Already
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment